Switching back to stock exhaust from Factory Pipe

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Sean

Are the any electronics to consider when removing a factory pipe? I noticed the rev control solenoid wire was hooked-up in the electronics box. Is the a special computer to reinstall for a switch from FP to stock exhaust system?

No... the stock pipes only have water connections from the water box to the pipe. Depending on which engine you have. The 95 did not use the DESS system so the only parts to your electronic module are the rev limiter and ignition module. Any electronics that were installed with the FP, should be able to be removed. Without seeing how (or what type system) it is set in play, hard to determine exactly what you have. But, the stock system has nothing but water nipples.

Are the any electronics to consider when removing a factory pipe? I noticed the rev control solenoid wire was hooked-up in the electronics box. Is the a special computer to reinstall for a switch from FP to stock exhaust system?

What engine is this coming off of

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back