Susquehanna River Rides and river levels

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

flyer5

I want to put together a list of areas along the Susquehanna that can be explored and what levels allow the best travel.

Bloomsburg PA River Level 3.6' Travel between Bloomsburg Launch to Berwick Bridge. Worst part was below the Rt 80 bridge passage along the left side heading upstream. Berwick Bridge was not passable from what I could see. . Also travel below 487 bridge and downstream Rt 42 bridge in Catawissa looked impassible as well. Approximately 14.5 miles of river.

Kingston PA Launch River level 2.9' Travel form launch to Falls Bridge . Shallow downstream of 8th st bridge stay to the far right heading up stream. Some rocks close to surface.

I will add more when I get the data. If you have anything to add please feel free.

In Lancaster county pretty much the whole river south of the Route 30 bridge is rideable. There are 2 dams that divide up the river but both sections you can ride whenever. There is a launch in columbia and pequea on the lancaster county side and one on the york county side at long level.

Back