Supercharger Rebuild

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

skiasylum

Does anyone know the approximate price for a Seadoo dealer to do the 100 supercharger rebuild on a 215?

www.PWCmuscle.com does it for $435. All new OEM parts, updated shaft and return shipping. They are affiliated with this site. Very fast turn around. Normally rebuild it the day they get it.

The dealer will take longer, will likely not rebuild it (will push a new one on you), and be considerably more expensive..

Last edited by a moderator:
I got charged $500 for the rebuild but $250 for the removal and install. Beware of that cost...

Thanks for the info, I'm in for about the same with the PWC rebuild and the Cando Pro. For resetting rebuild times. Took me about three hours to remove and install but it was my first time, should go quicker next time.

Nice having the Cando Pro to reset maintenance times, check codes, do keys, and control the IBR gate, etc. Mine just went out of warranty, 5 years, so hopefully I can keep it away from the a dealer for maintenance and repairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back