Supercharger maintenance on 2008 GTX 155

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a GTX 155 and took it out for the first time. I noticed that there is a message about "Supercharger Maintenance." I thought that was odd because the model I bought doesn't have a supercharger in it.... or so I thought. Any ideas?

TIA!

Here is a cut and paste that I replied to your other post in the Meet And Greet section..

The 155 does not have a SC,, There may be a chance he put a different gauge on the ski.

Any dealer can sell and program an unlocked key for you. That said, it will likely be around $100-125 When you may want to do is buy a CanDoo Pro. This will allow you to scan your machine, read any codes, PROGRAM YOUR OWN KEYS, and reset service lights.
www.PWCmuscle.com has them, they are basically $400. Being that you have two skis, it is something to seriously consider.

You can program all your keys to work on either ski, nice feature so you don't have to mark them so that you know which key goes to which ski.
There is a discount available as well, [MENTION=2]hfgreg[/MENTION] can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back