Straight to the point... Anyone recognize this setup?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest XP I bought. Seller called them "Race Carbs" Not assuming he is correct. (In his defense, there's a language barrier, and I think that's what his seller told him)

Ultimately, if these are the factory carbs, I'm putting the OE intake assy. back on.
If they are aftermarket, they're coming off unless I can attach the OE intake assy. to them.

Thanks in advance.

Stock 1997 40mm carbs unless there is some work inside that is not shown. Take a filter off and get us a pic looking down into them to be sure.

I also don’t see any carb brace which can crack the intake manifold. Sure looks like just aftermarket air cleaners. On a stock ski your better off with the stock one.

When you put the stock airbox back on, make sure you change the jets and set the mixture needles back to stock settings too.

Chester

Now that I'm sure they're factory, they're getting pulled and rebuilt.
Found OE Air Box & spark arrester on eBay for 60.00
Will definitely be putting them (& the ski as a whole) back to factory spec.
Thank you so much for the input.
I couldn't Not buy this ski for the price (500.00) Just had to gamble on the Carbs.
Needs the rubber connector covers on the ECU replaced & a key programed. Has a replacement seat cover (black), I don't really prefer, but, I have a 97 seat that can be recovered in yellow, install...done. I'll be really stoked if the fuel gauge works on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back