Stolen SeaDoos 2 blue 2008 GTX's on dbl trailer .

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

dlowings

Sadly my two skies were stolen so I thought I would post some info...

Serial / Hull ID : YDV19967A808 and YDV22852B808 .. I suspect it was an out of state crew because they drove off with three trailers inside of 30 min.. I doubt they are around GA but you never know ... They didn't get the keys so I guess they will be parting them out or trying to get keys made ..

WOW, sorry to hear that news.
Can you post some pics of them.
From where were they stolen?....your yard, lake lot, etc

They were stolen on Oct 9, 2013 at around 2:30 am from Mocks self storage on hwy 20 in cumming ga ... I need to look around for pics but they were in perfect condition with around 40 hours on each .. The hitch was double locked and they smashed the locks off with a sledge hammer and bold cutters it looked like .. They also moved the security cameras and somehow bypassed the security gate .

http://www.mockstorage.com

Right. Considering those hull numbers can never be registered as long as they remain on the stolen list, they have almost no other choice but to part them out or export them.

DESS can only help keep honest people, honest.

I'd look into their employees first, Someone knew what they were coming for in advance, and knew where the camera was...did they have a gate code to enter? If gate was not damaged, I'd really suspect someone working there of possibly being in on it.

Back