Step cover

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykmiller2019

My GTI boarding step is getting soft and sticky. I figured someone made a neoprene cover for those but upon searching....I can’t find anything. Anyone know if anything like that exists?

I too searched for that for my GTI 2003 a few years back. The closest I could find was those insulation tubes (foam pipe wrap) used in plumbing. I abandoned this idea so my boarding step is cracked. On the newer ones, they don't use that kind of foam anymore, more like some rubber.

Foam Pipe Wrap | Canadian Tire

I figured I'd resurrect this old thread. I am looking for something the cover the rear fold-out step on the GTI. On the older skis they are getting pretty cracked up and ugly. Has anyone been successful in creating the almost new appearance? Help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Paint on rubber / plastic that you dip tool handles in??? ... Rough up the ‘step’ to make it stick better

Thanks, I did some searches. I"m going to do some measuring and buy what I think I can slip over the bar. Should be interesting. LOL I think I'll be breaking new ground here. Looks like no one has done this. I'll post my findings and experiences.

Oddly enough I thought of that but dismissed it quickly. LOL I would not put a boarding step on a ski I ride but some people like them. I'm just trying to make the skis look attractive and clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back