starting issue, no power to 30 amp relay.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAC

its a 2008 GTI SE 155. I cant get a wiring diagram. The ski was acting finicky and I noticed problems with the small 30 amp relay in the smaller fuse box. I have a bunch of sea-doos and every once in a while nothing will happen when you put in the key. Just pulling an re-seating this relay usually solves the problem. It was acting weird and I ended up re-seating this relay a handfull of times today. Finally I could not get the ski to start at all. I removed the relay and jumped the connection, put the key in and it started right up, pulled the key and it turned off. So for whatever reason the relay is not getting power to kick over. I dont have a wiring diagram, so here is my question: What supplies the power to kick this relay over. for whatever reason its not supplying power and nothin is working. I have already tried a relay from a different boat it made no difference.

thanks a ton everybody.

It looks like it was a bad ground. cleaned all grounds then sliced the bad wire and ran a new ground straight to the battery. Problem solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back