Speedster on my lift Finally!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kustomkarl

Premium Member
Premium Member
Well I finially got my 200speedster on my lift. I just thought I'd post a couple pictures to share.

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Awesome!....

Man, that thing is so cool looking. I can't wait to get in and take a ride........if I can hold on that is!........:cheers:

I had to modify the lift slightly so I can drive it on, and the v hull is slightly deeper than the Challenger between the jets. I cut some of the cat walk off the rear and covered it with the green carpet...no more silver of course. I have a contractor moving the lift about 15' forward to give me more room for boarding in the lower section of concrete sea wall and I can put a roof over the boat to protect from the sun. I think it will be like 2 weeks or so. Other than that it fits like a glove.

Nice bit of kit Karl.

That should keep it safe up there. I'd be well peed off if that was mine, and some noob acidentally knocked it while it was sitting in the river.
Does the sun do alot of damage to stuff where you are then?

Dave, I usually keep a cover on it in the lift. I am having 4 new post installed that are 4 ft taller so I can install a roof over the top of boat so it isn't in the extreme sun. I also give it a good wash and wax on the trailer every month for protection.

Last edited by a moderator:
boat looks good i wish i lived in FL year round. I am guessing you are south of beach road. My grandparents live north of beach road and little south of indian mound park. i cant wait to get down there. Hey we got to race to see if it even worth having supercharged engines.

The supercharged will kick my butt, but if we went to say Sarasota and back I'd still have fuel to make it round trip but the supercharged might want to stop for a drink of fuel.
Karl

Nice!

Must be nice to have water at your disposal, jealous southern californian! Nice Boat and lift! Enyoi It! Thats Enjoy it with an accent.:cheers:

Thank you...did you ever look into photobucket.com for posting pictures? It is a free service and allows you to upload them into their site. When you post on the seadoo forum click on the "incert image" icon. Go to photobucket and click on the pic in 1 of 3 choices ...use the img format. Copy and paste it in the area for the image. Click "Post Quick Reply" it's as simple as that. I tried to enlarge the image in you avator but it is reduced too small now. Your Jet boat looks killer with the pads! I might invest in a set myself. What vender did you use and what was the price about? Also did you put them on the floor or just the rear swim platform?
Karl

I went to Hydroturf.com, and ordered a roll (40" x 62") $60 plus shipping, and cut it out myself, since they don't make pre cut for my boat yet.

Good on gas too!

Thank you ... It passes everything except the supercharged ones...:rofl: I pass them when their in the marina gas stations, filling up again...:rofl:
Karl

Oh this baby flys...I have been like 6 feet airborne off other boat waves, and pulls from the bottom quicker than a big block chevy...for the first 200 feet or so, then he kicked my butt...all the way to the next gas station...lol

New post, roof, lights moved forward.

Got my lift all done and pretty now...higher post moved it forward, added a roof, for the hot sun and lights for those late night cruises. Check out the pictures.

Karl

17.jpg

ICW015.jpg

ICW012.jpg

18.jpg

Karl, that is just sweet, sweet, sweet. :cheers:

And the 'doo is mmmmmmmmmmmm shiny... Me likee. :willy_nilly:

Very nice work, bro.

Marc

Man Card Violation

Heck yea...we'll go jump some waves for giggles.:) :cheers:

As manly man jet boat pilots, we do not "giggle".

It may SOUND like a "giggle" to some, but it is actually a deep belly laugh in disguise.
Please keep this in mind. :toetap05:

Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back