Spark Trix vs Used RXP-X 260 Reliability

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I’m looking to get a SeaDoo Trix or used 2013 RXP-X 260 (31 hrs) Which is more reliable and why?

Thanks
-Lewis

Trixx, it's not supercharged, anything non supercharged in Seadoo lineup is more reliable. Those are two WAY different machines though. You really need to ask yourself what kind of riding you want to do. I have 2 sparks with the extended VTS I do tricks, that's all I really do. I rarely go above 40mph and I stay in the same area playing and letting my friends play. If you want to ride fast over rough water you don't want a spark. If you was speeds above 50 you don't want a spark. Out of the hole 0-35mph the spark it pretty damn quick but it's not the same as a 260 quick. It rides on top of the water where a full size ski cuts through the water, the Seat is not good for long rides but I usually am not sitting while doing tricks so it doesn't bother me. Two different worlds of PWC.

Trixx, it's not supercharged, anything non supercharged in Seadoo lineup is more reliable. Those are two WAY different machines though. You really need to ask yourself what kind of riding you want to do. I have 2 sparks with the extended VTS I do tricks, that's all I really do. I rarely go above 40mph and I stay in the same area playing and letting my friends play. If you want to ride fast over rough water you don't want a spark. If you was speeds above 50 you don't want a spark. Out of the hole 0-35mph the spark it pretty damn quick but it's not the same as a 260 quick. It rides on top of the water where a full size ski cuts through the water, the Seat is not good for long rides but I usually am not sitting while doing tricks so it doesn't bother me. Two different worlds of PWC.

Thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back