Spare tire carriers?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster32940

Hi All, I have a 2008 Speedster 200 and am looking to get a spare tire & tire carrier to attach to the trailer. Any advice / recommendations?

We're doing this in preparation for our drive from FL to NY for the Summer (not looking forward to that!). Any thoughts & recommendations for preventative trailer maintenance & troubleshooting would also be appreciated. :cheers:

Check Harbor Freight. They have a spare mount on sale all the time for $10... and a 4 ply 12" tire is $49.

Check Harbor Freight. They have a spare mount on sale all the time for $10... and a 4 ply 12" tire is $49.

I can check there, but I would think I would want to get one the same size as the original tires- ST225/75D15. That seems like a big tire, don't know where it would fit on the trailer frame without being too low or touching the hull...

I agree with Doc. They have a cheap carrier. You can also find the wheel and tire combos cheap on ebay. The tire can be mounted on the tongue of the trailer in front of the boat.

I can check there, but I would think I would want to get one the same size as the original tires- ST225/75D15. That seems like a big tire, don't know where it would fit on the trailer frame without being too low or touching the hull...

OK... you have a full sized car tire. Check ebay for the tire.

Look for ebay seller Gator-Tuff. $150 shipped to your door. Item 270710722488 is your size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back