sp 210 bilge pump fuse

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dradprice3

Im looking for the bilge pump fuse on my 2012 Sp 210. I have read the manual and searched thinking at first it was close to the battery. I located the 2 fuse holders for the fans to blow out the engine compartment but i havent located the bilge fuse holder. My boat is in the water so i have to trek down to look. tried at the weekend but gave up due to heat. Now i am back home and reread the manual it says "close to the bilge pump" so i am wondering if it is actually connected to the pump. Its difficult to see as it is behind the engines and down deep. Anyone changed the fuse and have an idea?

i think i blew the fuse. The breaker tripped and i have reset that - so the manual pump works but not the automatic loop through the level switch.

Any assistance greatly received!

Im looking for the bilge pump fuse on my 2012 Sp 210. I have read the manual and searched thinking at first it was close to the battery. I located the 2 fuse holders for the fans to blow out the engine compartment but i havent located the bilge fuse holder. My boat is in the water so i have to trek down to look. tried at the weekend but gave up due to heat. Now i am back home and reread the manual it says "close to the bilge pump" so i am wondering if it is actually connected to the pump. Its difficult to see as it is behind the engines and down deep. Anyone changed the fuse and have an idea?

i think i blew the fuse. The breaker tripped and i have reset that - so the manual pump works but not the automatic loop through the level switch.

Any assistance greatly received!

Mine is hanging behind the battery 3a, follow the battery connection backwards (auto mode) i think there is another for manual in the other fuses.
find out if working in manual or not, power on for manual

Last edited by a moderator:
sometime the autobilge fuse is where the power switch, the big black box behind it. just look around there

Yes it's next to the main power switch. When you open the seat on the starboard side you will find a 3 fuse terminal. Open it and the middle fise is the auto bilge fuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back