Somewhat new member

Alexdecker2

Water Crafts
96 Seadoo HX
Hey everyone!

I have been a member on here for a few months now but I figured i'd give a decent introduction.

My name is Alex,

I am 26 years old, newly married, diesel technician who is a bit of a gear head.

When I was a kid, some friends of ours had some polaris wave runners. We would go to the lakes and ride them all day. I have had an interest ever since. I recently picked up a 96 xp and im enjoying the time i spend working on it and having it on the water. I also have been riding dirt bikes for about 3 years now, and have been on snowmobiles since I was born. I don't have a lot of experience with watercraft and hoping a few of the more experienced guys can teach me a thing or two.

Thanks for reading, talk to you guys on the fourms

Scrappy996

Water Crafts
1998 seadoo gti 717cc
Hi Alex, Im Shawn, nice to have you on the forum. Ive owned the same 98 gti seadoo since I first bought it when I was 12. I have found this forum and moderators to be of high knowledge and great people to learn from. See you around ! Cheers

Water Crafts
00 FTC rfi
99 gp800
Hi Alex,

Welcome to the forum! There is a ton of good information on here, already been helping me a ton and I'm sure it will help you too!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:8)

Adsense

Latest posts

Usergroup

Administrator Moderator Premium Member