Smoke Show 2019 (Table Rock - Branson, MO)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanSquires

We had great success in August of 2018 with the 2 stroke group ride, and are going to do it again August 9-11, 2019 at Table Rock Lake in Branson, MO.
This is a formal invitation for all to join. We're working details, and have 9 months to plan it out. Last year we had 50-ish attendees, which was fine for the first go around... and besides being just a little spread out, the feedback was that everyone had a truly great time. So, a few of us are working out some tighter details, and will keep the facebook event page updated (and as well, updated here)

Sea Doo Smoke Show 2019

That sounds like fun. It's a long way from my neighborhood but someday I'd like to get up that way to meet the people and show off a couple of my skis.

That sounds like fun. It's a long way from my neighborhood but someday I'd like to get up that way to meet the people and show off a couple of my skis.

Man, I make that drive once, sometimes twice a year, only going the other way. ;)

You would not be disappointed if you made the trip

Reactions: Rup
I’d just come down and stay with my mom. She lives around lake of the ozarks. That’s where I grew up. Been to table rock many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back