Ski shed/garage?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwik_uk

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you guys have or have used a dedicated small shed/garage?

I haven’t got room in my garage as I’ve turned it into a full workshop. I’ve got a large drive and front garden however and was thinking about putting up one of these in o W corner.

I’d need it to be big enough to fit a 3 seater GTI on its road trailer. All in I think they measure about 16’

Ideally as low as possible so it’s not as visible from the street, and it’ll cost less to heat using a tube heater on a thermostat. Inside of probably put a steel folding post into the ground so o can secure the trailer to it.

Does anyone have any thoughts? Has anyone built something like this?

Thanks in advance
Kwik

Your link or picture didn't work?

I didn’t add a link or pic. Was just trying to see if anyone had built/bought anything like that.

All the stuff I’ve seen has been far to big, or a temporary structure like an inflatable

I would just make a small wood shed. You can use a 60W lightbulb to keep from freezing if the space is small enough.

I would just make a small wood shed. You can use a 60W lightbulb to keep from freezing if the space is small enough.

Yeah cheers, I think this is the route I’ll be going down.

I’ll put a concrete base down and secure the trailer to a ground anchor with a separate key operated bollard in front of the doors.

Good idea with the light, however I’ve got a spare tube heater gathering dust.

I’ll update the thread as I build it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back