Ski Photos from Queensland Australia

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

crisso

Just got back from a few days on the house boat for my daughters 21st.Good weather,water temp and middle of the week.No people.The ski is a 98 GTX LTD "LIMO".Who says you can't throw these things around.1 up,2 up or 3 up.It's my son riding with his mum and then with some friends.29th of June.(middle of winter)

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Hey Dr Honda
Thanks for the compliment on the cameraman.Mate.A good camera really helps.Truth up,an idiot son on a jetski,will get any amount of good photos.I have some shots that are like motocross.He has started to go into the surf now.It is almost scary.He just rides so quick.The first photo,he is dropping it into the corner at about 45mph and then he waves at you.Young boys play hard.How cool

I had a look at a few posts about people wanting quick agile skis.have a look at these photos and be your own judge.It is not me but my son.He backs it into a turn about 40 yards from a turn if he wants to, or just belts it around and is up it.This is from a limo ski and his mate on an XP still has trouble keeping up with him.The ski we have, is really really good fun.Don't blame the tools.Seadoo's are all fun

great pics. Since they are from "Down Under", I was expecting everything to be upside down

Haha.Thats the son.I'll tell him that.He'll laugh.He's got a good sense of humour.He'll say it's a wet head look.I put the photos on because lots of people say you cant have fun a a 3 seater.look at the shots.He was having a good time.
Can you do me a goody?I think there is a few shots there.

Just a reminder!!!! this is a ski,that you guys helped me rebuild,It's going pretty good.
Thank you:cheers:

If you do this for a job.The shots are yours

I wish I was paid to goof off. These things are real easy to do, the software does all the work. Check the avatar thread.

I hear what you are saying about the three seater. It is not that you cannot have fun, hell the STX15F is a three seater, but the throttle brings a big grin to my face every time I get to pull it. It is more that the bigger your ski is, the less you can control it. My moms STX15F is a beast, but the old 1100zxi I gave my brother weighs about 300lbs less, so it will flick, spin, and turn in ways that are impossible or scary on the STX15F.

Your family can have a blast on a properly powered three seater, but if they were riding, ohh, say a late model yamaha four stroke 1100 naturally aspirated, they would be happier in a boat. That particular three seater doesn't have enough balls to push the nose over tides untill it gets to 15mph. I rented on in FL and man, what a complete pig. I would have loved to have a three seater ski like yours down there crisso.

:cheers:
Ernest

p.s. me and you are probably going to chat often as I stay up late, and its only around 8pm there. :)

p.p.s. The 1100STX is a three seater, but was prefered by many world class racers back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back