SHUTTLE CRAFT RAILS for TRADE

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

keltonks

Hello. New to the Forum. If you're reading this I assume you are familiar with the Shuttle Craft brand of jet ski add-ons. I have a 1998 Shuttlecraft Jet Sport with rails that fit a 2000 - 2008 Sea Doo GTX, which has a 48" hull width. These are known as 4-tec rails. The rails come with a front nose cone.

I need rails that fit a 2000 - 2008 Sea Doo GTI, which has a 49" hull width. These are known as SC(3)NC rails. They too, come with a nose cone.

I would apprecaite an even trade, as the rails I have are supposedly more in demand than the rails I want. Do not offer to trade unless you are absolutely, positively certain that your rails are the SC(3)NC rails. I already have a set of rails I can't use and I don't need another.

New rails can still be purchased but only directly from the manufacturer who is now located in Austraila. Shuttle Craft parts are no longer being produced and shipped from Canada.

In the alternative, if someone has a reasonably priced mid-2000's Sea Doo GTX for sale in the Northwest Ohio area, let me know. It may be better to buy another ski than to find replacement rails.

Thanks for your attention.

if your rail kit is still available, i would like to buy it from you. unfortunately i have none to trade. i i have a 2004 seadoo gtx wake edition. thank you.

do you still have rails?

I have none to trade, sorry. I would be interested in purchasing if the price is right. my email is rock@alexmo.com. Let me know please.
Thank you

Hello. New to the Forum. If you're reading this I assume you are familiar with the Shuttle Craft brand of jet ski add-ons. I have a 1998 Shuttlecraft Jet Sport with rails that fit a 2000 - 2008 Sea Doo GTX, which has a 48" hull width. These are known as 4-tec rails. The rails come with a front nose cone.

I need rails that fit a 2000 - 2008 Sea Doo GTI, which has a 49" hull width. These are known as SC(3)NC rails. They too, come with a nose cone.

I would apprecaite an even trade, as the rails I have are supposedly more in demand than the rails I want. Do not offer to trade unless you are absolutely, positively certain that your rails are the SC(3)NC rails. I already have a set of rails I can't use and I don't need another.

New rails can still be purchased but only directly from the manufacturer who is now located in Austraila. Shuttle Craft parts are no longer being produced and shipped from Canada.

In the alternative, if someone has a reasonably priced mid-2000's Sea Doo GTX for sale in the Northwest Ohio area, let me know. It may be better to buy another ski than to find replacement rails.

Hi Keltonks,
I have rails to trade glen@impros.com

Back