Should I buy a Sea Doo?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kidnoah

I live on Long Island and am looking to get a first boat. I have been looking at different bow riders and I am considering a Sea Doo. I would be riding on the Long Island sound mostly. I have 2 small children and they are always a concern. I dont know much about the Sea Doo's and would love some advice.

Thanks,

Noah

Seadoo's are Great Fun, I've had a Boat and now have two Seadoos's, I sold the boat b'cuz the kids were bored sitting on the boat, they wanted to drive.

My kids know how to be safe on them and I've have been the only one that has bumbed and dented them, go figure.

It's just all about SPEED, that's when trouble happens. It's ok to go fast when your in the open water, but as soon as you get close to other people or objects (land, boats, docks) SLOW DOWN!!!

Seadoos don't have brakes (except for reverse) and you can not steer them when you are not accelerating. It's like a car on Ice.

I like seadoos b'cuz they are easy to maintain and easy to tow. Buy one, you'll love it!

Deffently Doo it

if your looking at boats check out a seadoo challanger their alot of fun and they seat 4 so the kids can enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back