SeaDooWareHouse.com for your parts needs.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Parts in Oz

Hi there HF
Saw your post about parts in Australia and went on the site but can't find how to contact them for a quote.
I am after a short block for a 98, 951 gtx reed valve motor and gasket kit to suit.(there is 2 to choose from).
We have the guys here in Oz(jetskiparts)And I 'think' you guys are affiliated.Correct me if I am wrong.
The ski has 150hrs on it.It's cooked the front piston because the shaft on the oil pump had slipped the cam that holds the cable,and it cooked the piston.
With the exchange rate as it is,I was just looking to buy here or you guys if it works well.
I don't want to take away from the local guy IF he is affiliated with you all.
Look forward to response
Crisso

Seadoo parts

Hi there Franky
Mate.Still going through the process of prices etc.(exchange rate and freight)to see if it works.I am mainly waiting to see if the oz parts guy that I found on this site is where I have to go.I did use him and he was really good with stuff I had to get.So it's just to see if he is the local 'dealer' or if it a direct buy from the states.I will keep you posted.
(not happy Jan)Ha Ha Being off the water
Crisso

Yeah I rang up jetsport yesterday and they told me to order from Riva it cost what they say online at Riva, GST and shipping. I lost a reverse shield somewhere along the line :banghead: and I need to get a replacement. Let me know know how it goes,

Franky

I forgot about this thread.Got a mate, who had a mate, that put me onto a mate of his.Got all the gear together on mates rates and rebuilt the motor.Now it's up and running and MAAAATE! is going like a shower of sh,,,t.Carbs redone by a mate of a mate for a carton.(he works at a shop)and Maate!Alls good

exhaust hose for GSX LTD

Hi,

trying to order part from the website however same issue as Crisso.... anyone around here know who i can get in contact with?

Bumping this! For faster more reliable international shipping use our new affiliate seaDooWareHouse.com

Back