SeadooClassifieds.com update..

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
The site was previously having issues due to our recent software update. It is now functioning normally. Please let us know if you find any bugs on SeadooClassifieds.com or seadooforum.com for that matter.

:cheers:

Hm, which browser are you using? I am not able to reproduce that..

not sure i know what u mean ??? i logged back i here at work, and this time it took 1 try, most of the time it takes 2

Jeff, he means if you are using Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari or another browser system.

If it takes 2 tries, maybe you are typing your ID or your password wrong. I know I do that if I type too fast sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
It usually takes me two times to log in also, I'm using firefox 10.0.2. Not a big deal.

LOu

not typin wrong info, have logged in a bunch of times, all this started after new stuff they did, like i said, was no big deal, but im sure greg paid someone, so it needs to be done right,

Does it keep you logged in across both sites though?

here is something strange, heres a thread -- 2004 sportster. Is this a good deal? --- when i look at this thread, branscool's original post disappears and my post, the second one on this thread disappears ??? so i logged off and just tried to look as a visitor, and i still cant, does the same, so i bumped it, i can read last post, i can see all other posts on that thread -- lol

I just viewed it also. As i scroll up, I can read all posts from #1 to griz's. If I let go of the mouse button the first 3 posts disappear and I see the ad just above post #4, but I can see griz's post "bump" as the last one

i'm seeing this too thanks guys. i will look into this tomorrow morning.

I know whats causing this.. I disabled the setting for now and you should be able to see the thread as normal now.

Back