seadoo xp 97

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cpilsworth

Might be posting this in the wrong section...
I've recently bought a seadoo xp 97 and I'm having a few problems with the fuel lines and I was wondering if anyone would know;
what the small fuel lines do on the carb ?
and the location to were they go as I have one that doesn't link up to anything
any help would be great
Thanks

The small lines are for the accelerator pump. Each carb has a barbed fitting and they are fed from the same pump. There is a plastic "T" that splits the one hose into two that you might be missing.

Thanks matt
Currently it’s connected to both of the carbs but doesn’t connect in to anything eles, i can see there is two places that it could connect into on the carb that is closest to the fuel tank but I’m confused as there seems to be a total fuel line missing
Sorry I’m not very helpful at describing it

One line comes from the base of the carb into the the accelerator pump body on the rear carb. Them comes out of the accelerator pump body and tee's off to the front and rear carb accelerator nozzle.

Worth 1,000 posts.

A primer isn’t necessary on a ski with accelerator pumps as it acts exactly like a primer but people do stupid things all the time.

Yeah eh!

However. I did have one machine that did have a primer and the accell pump but with all stock jets and the pump part removed.
The primer went to the accell pump jets in each ventury instead and seemed to help atomize the fuel a bit better instead of dumping so much raw fluel like the primer does with the choke delete kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back