Seadoo Wake Pro 215. More Pulling Power?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustin1706

Hey all, been reading around in this forum for a while now. Good Stuff.

I recently bought a 2009 Wake pro 215, and it's my first PWC.
I've only put a few hours on it so far, and it is a pretty fun maching.
I've got a few questions about performance parts for it though, this seems like the place to ask.

It pulls alright, but it doesnt quite seem to have enough power to get someone heavy out of the water on a wakeskate with the ballasts full. Wakeboard, no problem (more surface area obviously). It can be done, but it is difficult. Once the person is out, then there is no problem.

I am thinking an intake will help for a bit more power and lower EGTs, but what else will help?

Also, what is the best way to make the machine more stable. It gets a bit tippy with 3 people on, or with 2 people pulling a tube(s).

Thanks in advance!!!

If you want MORE power there are lots of options out there. Stage one riva supercharger wheel with a cold air intake and new impeller will really wake up that ski. As for the handing remove the opas with riva or R&D pro block offs and new R&D or WORX intake grate.

If you want MORE power there are lots of options out there. Stage one riva supercharger wheel with a cold air intake and new impeller will really wake up that ski. As for the handing remove the opas with riva or R&D pro block offs and new R&D or WORX intake grate.
Hi

This stage one and cold air intake and intake grate what is the cost and does in effect reliability?
Where can u get this stuff?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back