Seadoo Tee shirt discussion

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

wfo speedracer

Here is the deal, when I moved the business to the Wetumpka AL. location we had a guy working in part of the building screen printing tee shirts, here was here a year and a half and never payed any rent, one day we come in and he is gone along with all the equipment he could load up in a 6 hr time span that the owner was not here.

What he left was one of everything needed to start another screen printing business. A conveyor dryer, a light table , a screen drying cabinet and a six color press .All of the equipment needed repairs and it has taken some time to get everything up and running but we are now there and ready to start printing tee shirts.

One of my ideas was to start printing vintage Seadoo and jet ski shirts and selling them online. This is where the discussion part comes in, what tee shirts would you guys like to see ?

I know many of you have XP's and SPX'S and I would like to start there. Here is one idea that came off a Seadoo sign I sold Matt Braley , I really like this design.

Incoming x4 requests ;)

I know some of the guys put together a logo for the x4 thread and SDF. It was pretty cool looking too.

A play on the 95XP limited graphics would be sick (Could be a hot item) Also a play on the 99 SPX with the perforated metal design would be cool too.

240.jpg

472.jpg

I like the XP800 idea. I have not seen one from Seadoo. I do have many of the originals(92-96 XP and SPX) but they are better for a chuckle among friends these days. I don't see anybody craving one.

The other hit Seadoo shirt would be the RXX. Even if you don't feature the ski those are the coolest graphics with the orange and the checkered flag and whatnot.

i personally would rather have something newer so if you go that route let me know!ski final 4.jpg I made this for my Ski Club

Back