SEADOO SPX 650cc FOR SALE

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

tdk19890

Hi guys, I have a beautiful 1995 Seadoo SPX for sale. It runs great and looks amazing!

96.jpg

MAKE ME AN OFFER. I am also looking to trade for a nice jet boat. Thanks!

Here you can see all of the photos I took of this baby the other day.
http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x35/tdk19890_2007/EBAY/Seadoo SPX/

Also, Just to note. The fuel gauge needs to be replaced, and the stop/start/trim is working but disabled. I put in a new battery, new fuel lines, and new plugs. It runs great and is a load of fun...The lady just hates me throwing her of and wants a boat. :p

Any idea how many hours are on it? Does it need anything to run/drive or is this ready to go with nothing needed? Just looking for something to take out on the side from the speedster.. How much you looking to get for it??? I hate making offers lol..

Hi, I'm not sure how many hours, I'd guess probablly around 100 or so. It is turnkey ready to go. Nothing is needed unless you want to replace the fuel gauge. There are no problems with it, runs and drives great. Looks great too! I'd like 2000 for it because of what all I've put into it but I'd be willing to negotiate.

Back