Seadoo Spark no beeps

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

bwlytkr

One day my 2017 spark was running fine, I shut it down for the night then went out the next day and nothing. No beeps and nothing nothing on the display. I checked the battery, fuses, start/stop switch and even changed out the lanyard knob kill switch with another 2017 spark. All checked good and no change with the other lanyard knob. Anyone have any idea what the issue could be and how to diagnose it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! John

Obviously, the ski doesn't see any battery power....pressing the SS button should at least wake it up and send a welcome message to the display......start wiggling wires, checking connectors, etc.....I know its a pain with the Spark...you will probably have to pull the top deck off to get inside and move stuff around....I've taken my 2017 Spark apart a few times already....

Obviously, the ski doesn't see any battery power....pressing the SS button should at least wake it up and send a welcome message to the display......start wiggling wires, checking connectors, etc.....I know its a pain with the Spark...you will probably have to pull the top deck off to get inside and move stuff around....I've taken my 2017 Spark apart a few times already....
Thanks for the info. I’ve pressed the ss button several times and nothing however, I have power to the ss switch and have continuity from the main connectors to the lanyard knob switch. I’ll try taking off the deck and do a more thorough check of the wiring. Thanks again

Thanks for the info. I’ve pressed the ss button several times and nothing however, I have power to the ss switch and have continuity from the main connectors to the lanyard knob switch. I’ll try taking off the deck and do a more thorough check of the wiring. Thanks again
Pay special attention to the main connectors to the MPEM....any little bit of corrosion in there and you'll have issues.....IF you have power to the SS button and the lanyard, then its probably the connector to the mpem that's buggered up.....good luck with it....

Pay special attention to the main connectors to the MPEM....any little bit of corrosion in there and you'll have issues.....IF you have power to the SS button and the lanyard, then its probably the connector to the mpem that's buggered up.....good luck with it....
Good Point I check it out and let you know. Thanks for the help

Back