Seadoo spark impeller

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

bwlytkr

I need to replace my impeller on my 2017 seadoo spark 3up. What is the best one to get and what pitch should I get

I would call Impros and see what they suggest. Glenn has been doing impellers for years and knows his stuff.

I would call Impros and see what they suggest. Glenn has been doing impellers for years and knows his stuff.
I've ridden a spark, the owner told me this is the prop he used. Very punchy in the low-end and midrange. Would recommend based on riding. MPH was the same though.

There is a difference with this vs stock, and from what I could tell the stock motor was able to push it.

Thanks for the info. Should I get a stainless steel prop if I have a stiles steel wear ring?
Wear ring is what is supposed to wear first, getting stainless steel makes it so that when you suck something up your nice prop is going to get destroyed.

Just get the oem wear ring.

As stated above go with the 12/17 impeller. If you plan on tuning the 12/14 will be better suited.

Back