Seadoo rxt rev limit issue

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

btk killswitch

I have an 07 seadoo rxt. The starter solenoid was junk so I replaced that and the fuses because it wouldn’t start. Finally got it running and now I have a check engine light and it won’t go above 6k RPM (35 mph) does not overheat or anything but I did notice a clicking kind with the key out when I lifted the seat. Last real run I ran a tank of gas through it after changing the impeller and it ran great. Solenoid I’m guessing went just because it was uncovered and we got a lot of rain it was pretty weathered. Before I start messing with it was just checking for ideas, Hope it’s an easy fix any info would be appreciated:)

Also, noticed the starting was an issue I think the post might be going junk I had to wiggle a bit to fire it up

You need to get the code that it is throwing with the check engine light. It should be flashing it on the screen after it says check engine. It sounds like it is in limp mode.

The only code I’m seeing is p1517 I think it is. Which is “compass out of range” it doesn’t even have one from the factory

You have to get the code while the check engine is happening or use BUDS or other aftermarket software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back