Seadoo RXT 215 2006

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

logo01

Hi. I m new one here,i am from Croatia. I bought seadoo rxt 215 2006year. This is my first jet. I have a problem with instrument,when I put the key and turn on clock doesnt work..First owner said he was change the clock. Thanks. 1520681772624.jpeg

No worries, I just wanted to make sure we are taking about the same thing, i had the same problem on my ski after it was replaced, what I suggest you do is make sure it’s plugged up to the gauges on the hood of the ski, second i would check the fuse on the front of the ski across from the battery and if everything is plugged up and fuses are good take it to a seadoo dealership and tell them you want the cluster married to the computer on the ski.

What i circled in red is where the cables connect to the gauge, open the orange lid, take the little storage compartment that is black if i can remember correctly and the wires should be laying there.IMG_3744.JPG

No worries, I just wanted to make sure we are taking about the same thing, i had the same problem on my ski after it was replaced, what I suggest you do is make sure it’s plugged up to the gauges on the hood of the ski, second i would check the fuse on the front of the ski across from the battery and if everything is plugged up and fuses are good take it to a seadoo dealership and tell them you want the cluster married to the computer on the ski.
Ok. Thanks a lot,i will answer when I see all things

A new gauge of this year has to be programmed to the model type and then married to the ECU. On older models, this wasn't necessary but around 06 it is required. The gauge will never work unless this is done using BUDS or Can Doo software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back