SeaDoo RXP X

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Sundayfund

Selling my 2017 SeaDoo RXP x 300. Has 33 hours, barely rode it any. Has a riva powerfilter, Riva Hull through exhaust, and custom prop. I’m pretty sure it’s a Skat Trak, the owner of the power sports place down here in Florida, Installed all these parts, was on the show room floor at K&M cycle and marine and bought it new. Never abused it, comes with a lot of extra stuff! Pm and I’ll send you pictures, it won’t let me post any of here!

Selling my 2017 SeaDoo RXP x 300. Has 33 hours, barely rode it any. Has a riva powerfilter, Riva Hull through exhaust, and custom prop. I’m pretty sure it’s a Skat Trak, the owner of the power sports place down here in Florida, Installed all these parts, was on the show room floor at K&M cycle and marine and bought it new. Never abused it, comes with a lot of extra stuff! Pm and I’ll send you pictures, it won’t let me post any of here!
Are you using the app or the website to post pictures? what price are you asking?

I would definitely be interested in your Seadoo RXP x 300, 2017. Would this be a reliable machine considering what I have read in forums about older year models with superchargers etc..? What are you asking for it?
I am an older father and like to be overpowered rather than underpowered but I am truly concerned about the reliability of a supercharged machine considering what I have rea about the older supercharged models. Are the 2017 and 2018 reliable from your point of view considering you are an owner with experience? Your thoughts? steverogers50@hotmail.com

I would definitely be interested in your Seadoo RXP x 300, 2017. Would this be a reliable machine considering what I have read in forums about older year models with superchargers etc..? What are you asking for it?
I am an older father and like to be overpowered rather than underpowered but I am truly concerned about the reliability of a supercharged machine considering what I have rea about the older supercharged models. Are the 2017 and 2018 reliable from your point of view considering you are an owner with experience? Your thoughts? steverogers50@hotmail.com
So far, I haven’t had anything go wrong with it. I have the upgraded prop which seems to be a hell of a lot better. It’s still under warranty and you can also buy a extra extended warranty which I would do. But so far I haven’t had any problems with it, I don’t abuse it or ride super rough, just like to go fast. It’s the perfect amount of power. You will get used to it quickly.

Back