Seadoo rxp-x 260 vs 255

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

3262bk

Hello guys I know these skis are a bit dated but i am currently looking into axing my 05 GTX 185 for a RXP 255 or RXP 260. So what are some key differences in acceleration and top speed. I've heard the 255 has a better hole shot to about 20 and then the 260 will kill it. I mainly ride in a freshwater lake with a max of 2ft chop on the weekends which is mainly other boat wakes. I also mainly ride alone but will occasionally haul a passenger sometimes but not for very long. I also like to jump alot so which ski will jump better? Thanks

Hello guys I know these skis are a bit dated but i am currently looking into axing my 05 GTX 185 for a RXP 255 or RXP 260. So what are some key differences in acceleration and top speed. I've heard the 255 has a better hole shot to about 20 and then the 260 will kill it. I mainly ride in a freshwater lake with a max of 2ft chop on the weekends which is mainly other boat wakes. I also mainly ride alone but will occasionally haul a passenger sometimes but not for very long. I also like to jump alot so which ski will jump better? Thanks
Hey, I have both the rxpx255 and rxpx 260. Both are about the same speed and hole host in sports mode but I prefer the rxpx 260 hull since I ride in mostly chop. The new hull is a must have as it handles way better and cuts into the water. The older hull was more agile and floaty on the water. Allowed for easy 360s and a was a quick fun hull but mostly for flatter water. If it's choppy with the old rxpx 255 hull than you're really going to get beat up. Both are fun and jump waves good but the rxpx 260 is more comfortable and forgiving.
17.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back