Votes: 1 50.0%
  • RXP 260

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WakePro 215

• Spark 3up

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubves

i currently have a 1996 XP but its not reliable enough to use it to school. So i think im going to sell it and buy a newer PWC that is more reliable so i can use it to school and be sure it starts when im going home again, haha. so i've been searching around and i found these to be within my budget, $9.000. i cant really afford anything more than that, maybe be able to extend to $9.500. but nothing more than that.

so my options are:
RXT260RS
GTR215
RXP260
WakePro 215

I want to be able to take atleast 1 passenger, but 2 passengers is absolutely the best as i want it to be able to tow tube and have fun with it but also be able to go in rough water to school or any other destiantion that requires to cross rough waters.

But if you know of an other PWC that can do all that and also is within my budget, leave it below and also the cons and pros with it, it also has to be newer than 2010 :) (EDIT: It also has to be fairly stable with i 1 passenger at a stand still, i dont know how the skis i listed is at a stand still, but if you know, let me know :D )

(i primarily want seadoo, but i will consider other makes aswell)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back