Seadoo mechanic

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hi Gang!! Just putting it out there for anybody that might be interested or may know others that might be interested. I am offering seadoo service and repairs.

-Factory trained with 20 Years experience
-Equipped with BUDS computer system which enables me to program keys, clear codes, and all other engine diagnostics
-2 and 4 stroke engines
-Supercharger rebuilding
-Trailer repairs
-Great rates when compared to dealer pricing

LOCATED IN NEWMARKET

Any inquiries can be private messaged to me for fast response

Thanks and have fun on the water!!!

Hi Gang!! Just putting it out there for anybody that might be interested or may know others that might be interested. I am offering seadoo service and repairs.

-Equipped with BUDS computer system which enables me to program keys, clear codes, and all other engine diagnostics
-2 and 4 stroke engines
-Supercharger rebuilding
-Trailer repairs

LOCATED IN NEWMARKET

Hi Jason. I have a 96 Seadoo challenger xp800 110hp boat. Ive been having problems and replaced mpem and coil but still have no spark. Im in wasaga beach. Are you able to look at it? Thanks
Graham.

-2 and 4 stroke engines
-Supercharger rebuilding
-Trailer repairs

LOCATED IN NEWMARKET

Can you give some voltage spec over PM i am willing to pay.

-2 and 4 stroke engines
-Supercharger rebuilding
-Trailer repairs

LOCATED IN NEWMARKET

Hey man! I hope you may be able to help. 96 Seadoo SP - replaced jet pump with new one and new impeller. It was tight, but I am told that is normal. Just took it out on the water, initial take off was amazing, but I feel like i lost top end?? It feels like its under a load, my grandfather drove it and says it feels as though the fuel is off, like the carbs out of adjustment. Before the wear ring blew, it ran great top end?? Any suggestions would be amazing!

-2 and 4 stroke engines
-Supercharger rebuilding
-Trailer repairs

LOCATED IN NEWMARKET

Please please call me I need work done on my challenger 1800 7202809996 ASAP if possible

Hey Jason...l need help with my wiring to put them the way it should be...lm willing to paid you over paypal, cash app or venmo if you help me figure this out with this ecu wires...thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20201123_184403.jpg
    20201123_184403.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 4
  • 20201123_171406.jpg
    20201123_171406.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20201123_172108.jpg
    20201123_172108.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20201123_184415.jpg
    20201123_184415.jpg