Seadoo fuel line kits now available !

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

wfo speedracer

For several years here a few of us have been answering the same Seadoo fuel related questions over and over, such as how many feet of fuel line does it take to replace Seadoo fuel lines, what kind of fuel line should I use, what kind of clamps do I need and how many.

So I have been thinking wouldn't it be nice if someone would put together a kit that had everything you needed , no one ever did , so I did and here it is.

Here is what is included in the kit , enough fuel hose to replace your Seadoo's fuel lines, all the hoses are precut to length and marked where they go, I supply enough clamps to replace all the OEM clamps and enough zip ties to replace all those you cut getting the old fuel lines out.

If you went out and bought the contents of this kit you would spend $1.00 per ft of hose, that's $15.50 plus the clamps which usually run $1.00 each retail, that's another $17.00 plus whatever the zip ties cost you.

Options on these kits include new fuel valves, new internal fuel filters new needle and seats or new diaphragms, the std kit listed here for $40.00 does not include these options.

The pic below is of the fuel line kit for a 96-97 Seadoo GTX , it is the std kit and it retails for $40.00 shipped conus.

Std kit with new fuel valve is $70.00 shipped conus.

Std kit with new filters is $48.50 shipped conus.

Std kit with two new diaphragms is $ 80.00 shipped conus.

Std kit with two new Mikuni needle and seats is $ 80.00 shipped conus.

Of course the kit can be made to include any combination of parts listed above so that you will have everything that you need in one kit.

The next kit available will be for the 96-97 GSX, other kits will follow as soon as I have the correct measurements for the hoses. The prices will vary a little but not by much, the biggest jump I can see would be on the 951 kits with a fuel valve as the fuel valves are quite expensive.

I can do these kits at these prices because I buy in bulk, as in 500 ft. of fuel line at a time and 1000 count boxes of hose clamps!

Last edited by a moderator:
By reading the post above yours it sounds like I need to post here more often.

Ok,,, wasn't sure where you were going with the "Be careful of what you ask,,,"

But I got it now..

Yes,, members become familiar with other through there posts. The more you post to help others the more others will know you...

WFO is a good and trusted seller. He has been around a long time, just not as active on this forum.

Thanks for the kind words Adam, much appreciated !

I do have about 26,000 post over at PWCT, it took a lil while but I am beginning to see the light lol.

Back