Seadoo Forums meets Hooligan Hydros and Jetski Junkies Pics!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Rampage

Premium Member
Premium Member
Had a great weekend hanging with everyone. Nice to see you again Joe. Hope you can make it out again.

Joe meeting everyone

243.jpg

Rampage and Joe trying to swap skis for a few.

245.jpg

247.jpg

Trade complete

249.jpg

More Hooligans coming in
251.jpg

I hate you guys......:banghead:

I can't remember a colder and worse winter in Calgary. I just came in from shoveling snow for the fourth time this week already.

Awesome pictures, wish I was there.

Aaron:cheers:

Yeah it was a great time!! Cant wait till this sunday and we are gonna run up the manatee river

You guys are Gay.
12.gif
(J/K)

If I wanted to be pissed off... I'd go talk to my wife. We just got 8" of snow on Tuesday :rolleyes:

OK... it looks fun. :cheers:

Yeah that was a great time. Awesome meeting everyone there.

Can't wait for the big seadoo meet and greet this year. For all those in the cold, plan your trip to come down! Loosely planning on mid may....love to have you snow birds!! :cheers:

Yeah that was a great time. Awesome meeting everyone there.

Can't wait for the big seadoo meet and greet this year. For all those in the cold, plan your trip to come down! Loosely planning on mid may....love to have you snow birds!! :cheers:

Give us enough warning. Maybe I can grab DSW222 and we can share the expense. (I need a vacation)

Holy Crap!! Here I go again being late for the party??? SHEESH..:rofl: Looks like a great time! I was riding with some hooligans in ORLANDO that day. Shot some cool vids of one of our riders on his 95 HX!! SICK SKI!
Rampage you guys riding sat or sun? I may shoot down there sunday after riding with dennis on Sat.

Back