SeaDoo challenger 2000 RPM 5500

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kot777

Good evening, SeaDoo challenger 2000, with a mercury M2 Jet drive 240 EFI, does not gain momentum -6000, a maximum of 5500, a new motor, a new trigger, while the third cylinder is pouring, as when driving there was a breakthrough at 6000, but stopping again is 5500, tell me what it can be? filter candles all new

Welcome.

Your English is a bit broken, and I'm having a hard time following some of what you are asking about. What part of the world are you?

Anyway... 5500 isn't bad, but 6000 is perfect. Since it jumped to 6000, and back down, I'm guessing you have 1 spark plug that is not firing. Check spark on all 6 plugs.

Have you checked the compression of the engine? It should be higher than 125 PSI on each cylinder.

When you had the spark plugs out to check, were all the plugs dark? Or, was there one that was lighter color on the electrode?

all the plugs dark,
on the third cylinder the plugs in gasoline, the compression is normal, the unit is new, it was bought from the official mercury

the spark plug that was wet could be your problem. I'm guessing that the injector in that piston is leaking fuel, and fouling the spark plug. You may need to send the injectors out to be cleaned, and tested. Also, if you take out the injectors, make sure the reeds are good in the intake. There was another member who was looking for that last 500 RPM, and we found a broken reed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back