Seadoo 2005 GTX-4 TEC Super Charged Won't Start

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Mashig

Hi Guys. As always thanks for every ones help. I have 2 2005 GTX-4 TEC Super Charged Wave runners and one doesn't start. It's nice to have 2 as I can trouble shoot the broken one with the good one. Wife will kill me if I screw up the good one! When inserting key fob in working machine fuel pump starts right up before you hit start to pressurize fuel rail and starts up when I hit the start button. The broken one fuel pump does not. It does nothing. I checked the fuel pump that is not working with the good machine and it works. There must be some safety or device in series with computer and fuel pump that is faulty. I know its a fuel problem as when I put a little fuel in cylinders on none working wave runner it starts rite up.

Look for the solenoid, you should see one main wire coming off going to the starter, then on the opposite post in a terminal link coming out going to the fuse box. There should also be two smaller wires on that same terminal coming out of that link. Those wires in that link will corrode and cause your problem. To fix this, take two more wires about the same size and put a terminal on the end that will fit the solenoid, then tap it into those two wires. hook everything up and it will all work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back