Seadoo 2000 Bambardier GTX Starting issue

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrond01

We have had issues in the past where we had to adjust the key a few times to get the ski started. I was able to get the Seadoo to turn over once or twice today (just took it out of storage). Then I recharged the battery but the sea doo will no longer even click. I used the connections and the battery on another PWC successfully.

Not sure if it makes a difference BUT when I reconnected the charged battery, I had the connections backwards.

We have had issues in the past where we had to adjust the key a few times to get the ski started. I was able to get the Seadoo to turn over once or twice today (just took it out of storage). Then I recharged the battery but the sea doo will no longer even click. I used the connections and the battery on another PWC successfully.

Not sure if it makes a difference BUT when I reconnected the charged battery, I had the connections backwards.

Just so you know this is the 4 stroke forum, you want the 2, but connecting the battery backwards can sometimes blow fuses, I've seen it happen in cars.

That was exactly the issue. The 5amp fuse blew. I found it after the fact on on threat in the forum but thanks for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back