Sea-Doo warranty (update)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjilafouine

Hello all. This summer I wrote on a few threads that my new Sea-Doo GTI had some manufacturing issues: compartment cover with fingerprints on the paint and paint crackling, mirror badly assembled and side decals stripped (a piece was literally missing).

Three weeks after purchasing the ski, I noticed all of that (paint started crackling under the hard sun I guess) so I sent pictures to my dealer. Things dragged on for a while because of summer vacations but after opening a case with BRP my dealer told me that BRP agreed to fix everything. No arguments at all.

So I brought in my ski for winterize two weeks ago and when I got there today to pick it up, everything was fixed! Compartment cover replaced, mirror fixed and decals replaced with new ones!

BRP surprised me with a fantastic warranty.

I the end, I am happy everything went well after hearing a few horror stories on this forum.

sounds good I hope all ski owners get taken care of as such,,I hope the dealer takes care of me if any issues develop ill be picking up new ski in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back