Sea-Doo Spark Parts and Accessories

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I hope I don't sound critical, but:

1. How about seat covers to match the accent color of the spark, yellow, orange, pink?
2. An item that I would be especially interested in is the rub rail, I've heard these won't be available from BRP until spring or summer.
3. Traction mats in different colors, like HydroTurf offers?

Lou

Item 2, I see there is a side protector available, I don't know how I missed it when I looked the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both sites updated with more products :thumbsup:

113.jpg
114.jpg

Seat covers in and installed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

any idea where I can get tools for SeaDoo spark trixx rotes engine. looking for cam shaft lock, crank shaft lock and PTO adaptor. part numbers are 529036206, 529036407 and 529036273.

Hi,
I am in need of a learning key for a 2013 GTX S 155. Would the key listed on your warehouse site work? Ridenow in AZ wants $60+ for the key and $140 to program... Any sources for less expensive programming in Phoenix area after I buy the key?
Thanks!!

SeaDoo Replacement Key​

Product #: SKU00002

Hi,
I am in need of a learning key for a 2013 GTX S 155. Would the key listed on your warehouse site work? Ridenow in AZ wants $60+ for the key and $140 to program... Any sources for less expensive programming in Phoenix area after I buy the key?
Thanks!!

SeaDoo Replacement Key​

Product #: SKU00002
Yes, that key will work but you need to program it. We sell the candoopro on our site. It is $450 but it does many things including program keys!

Back