Sea Doo noob....2 yrs ago

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sno-Xr

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Im Dave from mid Michigan. My wife and I bought our 04 Speedster 200, 2 yrs ago and have been really enjoying "full size" boating.....we are coming from an older Yammi 3 seater PWC and a miniture boat(I will post up a pic soon) that Ive owned since I was 20...... 30+ yrs! Lol
We mostly take our boat to a few local lakes, but also love taking it up the Saginaw river and into the Bay when its calm enough.
Since buying our Speedster, I've added the bimini and bought a new Poppy cover and currently am changing the wear rings, other than that the boat has been great! Only thing I wish it had is power trim to help reduce the porpoising.
Cheers,. and lets get this summer started

Last edited:
Heres my old beasts.....the mini boat(nephew is at the helm in the pic) is in need of some transome repair, but the ski is still doing pretty good for an old tank :thumbs-up:20180818_145909.jpg1017259_610590235632442_1620753303_n.jpg

Last edited:
What Bimini did you install ?
I am looking at installing one on my 2006 Speedster

Could you send pics of the mounting areas ??

Attachments

• 5FDF8DDD-47A8-4544-9F67-E670D29C43B5.jpeg
    5FDF8DDD-47A8-4544-9F67-E670D29C43B5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
I will try and get the info about where I got the bimini....if I remember right, it was a company out of Canada that said they were the OEM supplier. Its decent quality, but could be better. I also added the adjustable support poles for the back, which eliminates the 2 rear straps. It makes axcess to the rear storage way easier when the bimini isnt open by keeping it up out of the way.
Dont have many close up pics on my phone, but can get some better ones if needed. The front mount is right on top of the stainless bar. You can see the 2 dimples for the mounting screw location. 20180613_174009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back