Sea-Doo Charity Ride - Nashville, TN

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comfortably Numb

Hey All - I wanted to send out an invite to attend a local Charity Ride June 5th on Old Hickory Lake in Nashville, TN.

I am not organizing the event as our local Sea-Doo Dealer is but I thought it might be a great reason to get together/meet with friends on the board.

The event is to show new Sea Doo equipment and a 60mi charity run that benefits the Ronald McDonald House. ($25 donation).

Let me know if your interested...Here is more info from the dealer setting all this up. http://americasmotorsports.com/

I thought maybe we could meet up prior or make a weekend party out of it.

I'd like to come, but I am already boating that weekend. I got a big group of people from up here in KY. We are going to to Norris Lake in TN.

Im over near knoxville, depending on when I get my hydroturf and seat done on my utopia, I might come out and bring the family, depends, my daughter also has a birthday the 1st of June so we might be having a prrty that day too, I'll keep this thread and let you know. God bless

since you are close to knoxville, you should head over to norris. i'll be there the 4th,5th and 6th

Rfoster130, depends on whats going on that weekend, I have 3 small kids (7,6, and 3)that like to tube and such so might not be a great warrior for you guys for the weekend. Usually a laid back family thing most of the time. WE have a pontoon too with slide and upper deck so they will probably want to stick around here but who know, if I can get away, might make to either nashville or Norris, depending on what the family has planned. Ill PM you if I get a chance to get up there when you guys r there. God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back