Sea-Doo Carburetor Rebuild Service

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you started to do this. I was going to myself once I retired and could dedicate the time required to do it right.

Nice I was just talking to someone the other day about having their carbs rebuilt. I've done it several times, but wouldn't consider myself a pro enough to charge someone to do it.

You get a rebuild that includes all new seals, properly set pop off pressure and jet settings. You can custom request different settings if needed. We will also provide the expertise and support to help you get them running properly after install if they are too lean or rich at stock settings.

You get a rebuild that includes all new seals, properly set pop off pressure and jet settings. You can custom request different settings if needed. We will also provide the expertise and support to help you get them running properly after install if they are too lean or rich at stock settings.

I'll assume nothing but OEM parts? Just worth mentioning if so as we know the value of the OEM kits compared to aftermarket kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back