Sea Doo 951 Fly Wheel Nut Size & Thread Pitch

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dub9491

Does anyone happen to know the size of the fly wheel nut for a 2001 Sea Doo Xp 951? My friend lost mine and is the last thing I need to put my new motor in and get it on the water. Its the nut to the crankshaft i think its a M18x?. Please let me know Thanks ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey... don't get mad if people don't know the size. It's big, and not listed in the book. If you have a 951 engine in front of you... measure it, and check the threads with a pitch gauge.

Not really mad just really really frustrated :banghead: with this whole ordeal .... I ordered the new nut OEM just to be 100 % sure of the size ... I will measure that when I get it for a reference for anyone else that ends up where i'm at ..

OK.... Sorry to jump on you like that. BUT, we get a lot of posts like this, and people get pissed off because they don't get the answer they are looking for.

I do a lot of work on seadoo's... and I don't think I've ever measured one of the crank nuts, because I've never needed to.

Where in Da' Burgh' are you? I'm close to Irwin.

Yeah I can imagine ... Its just a time game now lol ... I think he may have found the nut ... But now the PTO washer is missing .. Go figure , that's what you get when you don't do it yourself I guess. But I live near Mckeesport and ready to tear up the yough river next week for sure ..

Yeah I can imagine ... Its just a time game now lol ... I think he may have found the nut ... But now the PTO washer is missing .. Go figure , that's what you get when you don't do it yourself I guess. But I live near Mckeesport and ready to tear up the yough river next week for sure ..

Thanks for understanding. :thumbsup:

I throw in at little Boston every once in a while, and head down to the Yough. Give me a yell when you are going to go. If I have time... I try to join you.

FYI. There is about 5 or 6 of us on this board that are close to Da' Burgh'. DSW222 is around little Boston too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will do ..... Thanks for the heads up .. I'll let you know as soon as my ski is up and running which should be very soon ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back