Sea Doo 210 Wake vs. 210 SP?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bboss

Currently, I have a Sea Doo Challenger and would like to upgrade to a wake boat. What is the difference between the 210 Wake vs. 210 SP? Also, can you Wake Surf behind these boats? Thanks

Hi mate ,

am interested in the Challenger 210 what fuel consumption are you getting is yours the 315 or the 430

how does the boat perform

cheers

Hello,
Actually, I have the Challenger 180 and I have never kept track of the fuel consumption. As I dig into finding info on the Wake 210, that will be a question I have.
Thanks

Thanks

I have been looking at the brochures for the 210 but cant find any details on fuel consumption other than the fact their is an economy mode , really like to see the difference between the 315 Hp NA and 430 Hp Supercharged ,

Looking at getting a 210 for use in Egypt it would be perfect as the Red sea is relatively calm and shallow and if fuel consumption allows trips between El Gouna - Hurghada port ( 20 -25km ) each way .

The main difficulty is finding a supplier to import or purchase a boat , looking at prices much cheaper to buy in the US than the UK with the VAT added on !!

cheers

Try this link:
http://www.jetboating.net/jetboating/common/articles/display.aspx?id=85

I think its pretty accurate from actual figures a friend of mine gave me who drives one. Pretty close to 90% more than the 180 255hp due to double the weight of the empty boat & its drag in water increase. Great looking boat though, for me I'd only buy one if I would take more than 6 people on it regularly. Normally I take 4-5. Even 6-7 is quite comfortable in my micro boat.
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back