SBT 30-126 Impeller

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go with the SOLAS instead, its stainless steel.

Use promo code FACEBOOK10 for 10% off.

This one is for stock machines: Solas Sea-Doo 1503 GTX / RXT 2005-2006 Stock Impeller SRX-CD-13/18

Thanks for the discount code. I think that’s a different size than the one I have though. I am aware of the option of the Solas and really like that, especially for the money compared to that particular eBay listing. I was able to get the SBT for $55 so I figured why not. I was really wondering if anyone had any input on it or the SBT impellers in general.

The quality of SBT parts is questionable. There have been members here that have bought refurbished impellers from SBT with poor results.
I suggest sticking with Solas or Skat-Trak for impellers.

The quality of SBT parts is questionable. There have been members here that have bought refurbished impellers from SBT with poor results.
I suggest sticking with Solas or Skat-Trak for impellers.

So, are the sbt impellers only refurbished? If so, don’t they only refurbish stainless ones?

There are people in the forums that will not buy anything from SBT I have heard that quality is an issue . But they have been in business a long time .

There are people in the forums that will not buy anything from SBT I have heard that quality is an issue . But they have been in business a long time .
Good to know. If it doesn’t perform, then I will spend the extra $$ on the stainless. It is in the ski now though and looks much better than the old one!

Attachments

• BBEFC2AA-7292-4C43-9315-9A6C97D82497.jpeg
    BBEFC2AA-7292-4C43-9315-9A6C97D82497.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 26
Follow up to this SBT impeller. It has done quite well and I get a consistent 66 mph. I am curious though how much better a Solas prop would be, bc this seadoo runs very well.

I just purchased a solas prop and wear ring for 210 with the tool. They say I’ll get 2-3 mph with it from all the reviews I read. 6 with additional upgrade of the intake grate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back