Rxt-x 260 2010 computer issues

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbflow25

Hi everyone, so basically i was out riding my 2010 rxt-x 260 today, it has 52 hours on it and has always worked great. until today when i was driving it out on my lake, and the check engine light came on. also this had happened the day before and we took it to the dealer and they said it was just updates and they had fixed it. and this was true until i took it out and the check engine light came on again and a code P0106. i dont know exactly what that code means, i know it says manifold atmospheric presure sensor out of range but i dont know whats that means.

anyway after that i turned the engine off and turned it back on. when it started up again it made a beep and the check engine light came on again and "check engine" scrolled across the screen. So then after that i tried riding it back and it was not going faster then about 37 miles an hour, and the RPM's would not go any higher then 5000 even holding the trottle all the way in. also the engine whistles louder then it usually does and the ski rattles more then usual.

also there is nothing stuck in the intake grate or anything, i took the ski out of the water and made sure nothing was in there holding back the power.

so i was wondering if anyone has had any problems like this and have any advise or if anyone even knows how to fix this problem because i was hoping to use it on the forth of july. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back