RXP / RXT 07 / 09 winter prep

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

micmut

Hello I have the two pwc that id like to winterize, As these are new to me I could use a little help!
I understand that its 5w40 oil and 420956741 filters, but they will be stored outside so will be needing to add plumbers antifreeze and fogging them
any advice or procedure would help huge. would like to have an excellent season next year as I did this year.
Thanks in advance for some help Mike

The shop manual is a good place to start. Look for it, or get the premium membership and get it here on this site.
Fog the engine through spark plug holes. Pop off the injector rail a fog the intake. Take off both hoses to the intercooler and flush it, then give it antifreeze.

Thanks I did look at the manual and checked it out. Its seems to be the intercooler to be concerned about, was wondering if there was anything to do with the charger as there is on the larger blowers i have had to service

Thanks I did look at the manual and checked it out. Its seems to be the intercooler to be concerned about, was wondering if there was anything to do with the charger as there is on the larger blowers i have had to service

Yep. The innercooler is for the compressed air from the SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back