Roll Call for Houston and Surrounding Areas

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Red Rocket

Post up if you're in the area. I'm usually cruising the Lower San Jac, Galveston and Freeport areas. Lake Conroe is a mess unless you get out as the sun is coming up and I have yet to run Livingston but with the Trinity still very high I wont be going there anytime soon.

I'll be on the San Jac this weekend if anyone is out riding.

You should really come up to Livingston... it's a big gorgeous lake, clean with a nice hard packed sandy bottom everywhere... the big island out in the middle of the lake is the hot spot to drop anchor and get out into the water and play (it's like 4 feet deep for 20 yards or so out from the beaches that ring the island!). Love playing lake Frisbee! :)

It's totally different than lakes Conroe or Houston and just so much more spacious, check it out from Google Earth before hand!

Houston Jet-Ski Riders (HJR) will be doing the lower San Jacinto river this Saturday I hear. I've been there with them once last summer, didn't find river boating to my liking though.

- Michael

Back