River Runners Looking for Freedom Ride volunteers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

BlueMarlin

Hello, I'm a member of the River Runners. Please e-mail contact@easternpariverrunners.org if interested! I can try to answer any questions you may have. If you are not aware, the Operation Helping Heroes: Freedom Ride raises money and awareness for the Family & Friends for Freedom Fund, Inc. which aids wounded veterans.

We are looking for those interested in participating in the ride itself and also volunteers for ground support. The official announcement is below:

-----------------------------------------

The 2016 ---- 10th Anniversary Operation Helping Hero's Freedom Ride dates have been tentatively locked in. The dates are July 15, 16 and 17, 2016.

Registration will not open until January but those who would like to participate in the full 3 day event are encouraged to contact us as early as possible, even before official registration begins to check on availability and get preliminary information. The full 3 day ride is limited. Please feel free to private message me here or you can contact us via email through our website.

Thanks as always for your continued support.

-----------------------------------------
VOLUNTEER'S. NEEDED:

GROUND SUPPORT/SAFETY TEAM

By now I am sure many of you are aware of our upcoming Operation Helping Hero's Freedom Ride which is set for July 15, 16 and 17, 2016. This event is 3 days and will cover over 400 miles using jet ski' s and boats. This event will mark our 10th year of working with The Family & Friends For Freedom Fund Inc which is a fantastic organization that aids our wounded servicemen and women.

With the event planning in its early stages it is also time to form our Volunteer Ground Support/Safety Team. We will need 3 to 4 volunteers possibly a few more with hopefully vehicles who will be dedicated and committed to spending the entire 3 days with the River Runners and the Freedom Ride Crew.

The ground support team will provide transport to and from the layover marina to the hotel, assist in refueling and docking at our refueling stops, provide transport in the event of weather related cancellation or mechanical problems as well as help in the management of the land event side of the overall event.

I will need to have this team in place by the middle to end of January 2016 in order to proceed with the rest of the planning.
For more information on the function of the ground support team or to volunteer please contact me here or via email. Members can also use the club forum.

Please help us make this event memorable and a great success.

Thanks for your help and support

Back