Replacement Hull for 2008 GTI SE 155

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

aricard

Own two 2008 GTI SE 155's. Hulls were severely damaged during freak storm. Units washed off lifts and damaged on rocky shoreline. Any suggestions on where to find new or good condition used hulls. Everything else is in good condition so I would like to try and rebuild these units

I feel your pain! Same thing happened to me about six weeks ago. Mine were ‘06s. Though I probably could have done what you’re planning, I decided to sell mine to someone with the ambition and resources to make it feasible. Plus, I didn’t want to wait that long to enjoy jet skis again. I found their replacements in a coupla weeks.

Own two 2008 GTI SE 155's. Hulls were severely damaged during freak storm. Units washed off lifts and damaged on rocky shoreline. Any suggestions on where to find new or good condition used hulls. Everything else is in good condition so I would like to try and rebuild these units
Where are you located?

If I were looking to keep costs down, I'd contact some of the used parts sellers on Facebook Marketplace, eBay, or Craigslist. The parts have to come from somewhere, although looking at the pictures of the hulls many post, the thing may not be in pristine condition.

Should be a problem but would need to change ECU to Bosch and engine harness
Would need the newer ski jet pump and IBR installation but costs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back